COVID-19 Action Plan for Labour 247 Ltd candidates coming to the office
- Before you attend Labour 24/7 for a registration you will need to complete a questionnaire. This will be sent to you when you have arranged an appointment and given a firm time and day to attend.
- Social distancing, health and hygiene rules must be applied and you are required to participate in accordance with such Government guidance at the time.
- There will be an automatic hand sanitizer available for you to use before you start completing relevant paperwork.
- Please bring your own pen.
- Arrive no earlier than your booked time.
- There are no toilet facilities open at this time.
- Take note of the zones arrangement within the office and maintain your two-metre distance.
- Leave promptly when the session has finished.
- Arrive no earlier than a few minutes before your appointment.
- Desk will be located two metres apart.
- Anyone who is symptomatic or suspects they have been exposed to the virus must not attend the appointment and notify Labour 247 Ltd.
- Only the person to attend the office who has the appointment.
This is a working policy and will be updated as required. This is done to manage the risk of spreading COVID-19 and we would ask you to fully participate with the above and we look forward to seeing you . We suggest that you revisit this information on the day of your visit.