Workers and Candidates
Are you looking for short or long term work?
Labour 24/7 provides staffing solutions to the following Industries:-
- Administration / Office
- Customer Service
However we also provide staff in even more sectors and you will see several job vacancies available on our web site over the coming months.
The first step in helping you find suitable employment is to contact us online or by telephone and make an appointment to see us. Alternatively, please feel free to apply for any of our available positions on our Job Vacancies page and we will contact you.
To apply online you will need to complete the attached forms at the bottom. The Candidate registration form, Terms of engagement and a P46.
Please only complete and return the paperwork if you can provide proof of the following ID:-
- Full length birth certificate OR valid passport
- Proof of national insurance number (e.g. – Payslips, P45, P60, NI card)
- 2 Proofs of current address (e.g. – Utility bill, Bank statement)
Our success depends on the quality of our workforce so if you want to join the Labour 24/7 team please don?t hesitate to contact us.
We have an updated temporary employee hand book please email firstname.lastname@example.org and this will be sent over to you.
Please click below to download:
- Manual Handling Form
- New Candidate Registration Form
- P46: Employee without a form P45
- Terms of engagemlabour247.co.uk/…
- Temporary-employee-handbook.pdf for agency workers